6.20.2010

Easter Seals 24-Hour Relay for Kids

Easter Seals is an organization that provides children with disabilities a chance to attend a camp to do things they normally aren't able to do. It's a wonderful opportunity for them.

Yesterday was the first day of the 24-Hour Relay at Swangard Stadium. The point is to run laps around a 4km course over 24 hours. We also signed up for bocce and volleyball. It's so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next year!

Brought our phriend, Quatchi, to the celebration.

My new Laurentian Chief moccasins. I could wear moccasins to most anywhere. They're amazingly comfortable and so adorable. My only concern is that they get dirty easily and don't add a lot of support for my feet. Anyhow, I love them. 

Hanging out in the tent.

Relaxing at the beer garden with a few friends. Got a little sunburned.

No comments:

Post a Comment