6.21.2010

We're Always Running for the Thrill of It

I've been training for the 10K Underwear Affair for the BC Cancer Foundation for cancers below the belt. Aside from doing training runs (an activity that I usually loathe), I've been reading books and stocking up on running gear to hopefully improve my stride. Oh, and Daily Mile has really helped!

Dropped by Lululemon Lab today on W Broadway and Cambie. It's a pretty sweet concept design lab.

I bought a few things including a pair of Women's Ultimate Running Socks ($14 CAD). They're pretty darn comfortable and cute. The socks claim to have arch support, reduce blisters and wick moisture while running. I'll make a review after a few runs with them on.


Bought this book: "Zen and the Art of Running". It's more about Zen than running but I'll also write a review on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment